Ultimate Luxury Maui Wedding
“Couples are looking for an experience of a lifetime to celebrate their special commitment to each other.” said John Yeadon, director of Sales and Marketing at the resort. “So we created this wedding that perfectly combines Hawaiian authenticity and the aloha spirit with ultimate luxury to make their wedding dreams come true.”
This deluxe wedding details will be publically unveiled at the Wedding Salon at the Sofitel Los Angeles on March 10. Also being introduced during the salon is the Win Your Maui Dream Wedding contest, eligible for entry through the resort’s Facebook page.
Select features of the Ultimate Luxury Maui Wedding include:
- Hawaiian entrance to ceremony – ocean arrival via outrigger canoe or by platform carried by hula performers
- Traditional welcome blessing and processional with conch shell blower and torch maiden
- A menu customized by Executive Chef Greg Grohowski to feature favorite dishes of the couple, using ingredients sourced from Maui, such as the exclusive-to-Maui Kula strawberries, mouthwatering chevre from Surfing Goat Dairy and local fish caught in Hawaii’s waters
- Ahi poke bar with various toppings for guests to create their very own version of this Hawaiian favorite
- Custom lighting and décor featuring hand-strung Italian string lights, live coconut trees and fragrant tuberose garlands
- Hand-crafted ti-leaf and tuberose leis for guests and traditional maile lei for couple
- Locally-sourced bamboo arch draped in locally-sourced fabric
- Reception held in locally-sourced bamboo structure wrapped in silk or a LED dance floor surrounded by giant lei
- Petal scattering and customized departure by paddleboard, horseback or luxury car
- One-of-a-kind wedding night accommodations in Hyatt’s 2,300 square foot Presidential Suite, which includes seven private lanais and panoramic views of the ocean, islands of Lana’i and Molokai, and the West Maui mountains
Every wedding held at the Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa is planned by an expert wedding planner who works with the couple from start to finish on creating their perfect wedding day. Hyatt Regency Maui has planned island events for over 30 years and has planned events of all size and type. With a dozen different resort locations for ceremonies or receptions, no other property on Maui has the ability to deliver a couple’s perfect wedding.
Hyatt Regency Maui also offers luxurious accommodations for wedding guests. From spacious guestrooms with private lanais and award-winning restaurants to the famous ½ acre pool, Hyatt Regency Maui is the ideal location to celebrate a dream wedding.
The full details of this luxurious wedding are available by calling the Hyatt Regency Maui wedding team at 808 667 4430 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.